Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How many surveys can one person take?


Thankfully, not all survey sites focus solely on surveys. If that were the case, I wouldn't be making any money with them. Surveys alone are soporifically boring. Not to mention you may not qualify for all of them. Personally speaking, I like to see a survey site that puts a lot into their site. In other words, how do they reward people for being part of the experience? I'm not going to go into great detail on each one so as not to bore you. Feel free to look them over individually.

As you can see from the banners above, I have placed InboxDollars first. In my humble opinion, they are the best site I have found thus far. Offering a $5 sign up bonus was a no brainer to plug in my info. Within just a few days, I shot up over $10. They offer a great referral percentage, also. So far I have one referral and have earned from their efforts. Not too shabby, I must say. If you are looking for a good survey site to make some side cash, but only want to stick with one, I would highly recommend this one, making the most out of it. Promote it to your heart's content. You never know, you may excite that one person who will be passionate enough to get others to join, which will add to your downline, in turn earning you more money. Oh, and their app rocks. It gives you the option to do little activities at stores to earn extra money. I have yet to do this, but I have looked at it on the app.

Get Paid To Do Free Offers!






The next one on my list is CashCrate. As you can see, they offer a $1. This buck is paid by doing more than just signing up. Still easy, but a bit more effort than InBoxDollars. One thing I like about CashCrate is that every day they offer a few cents just by checking in. I suppose this is a bit of incentive to get someone to take a survey or to engage in some of the other things they have on the site that helps you to earn a bit more cash.








Moving on to the third banner on my list, ClixSense. Honestly, I had signed up a couple years ago on this one and quickly got bored with it. The site isn't clean like the previous two. The pages are rather cluttered. It just didn't work for me. Not to mention, it seemed to be a tad bit tedious and not particularly fun. They have a decent referral program, but if I don't really like the page, will others? I guess some things for some and not others. Feel free to look this one over. If it works for you, all the more power to you.


The last four I will discuss, I am going to lump together. A pet peeve of mine with affiliate programs is when they don't offer banners for promotion. Really? You can't take that extra step for your clients? At any rate, these four, EarnHoney, EarningStation, SurveySavvy, and MySurvey are certainly on the bottom of my list. MySurvey is at the very bottom of the list, quite frankly. They don't have banners nor a referral link that I can find. I haven't really spent too much time on these three. They don't spark my interest all that much. Okay, not at all. But, hey, if you find you like them, have at it! I'm just here to share my experience and the information for you.

That concludes a short look at a handful of survey sites. Choose the one that is appealing to you. But, don't be discouraged if you have signed up for one and it doesn't turn out to be that great for you. Finding the one that works the best may mean giving each of them a try. I wish you great success!

No comments: