Monday, May 25, 2015

So, you don't play poker?


Full Flush Poker  Welcome Bonus and Cashback

That's fine. Not everyone is perfect. Okay, okay, all kidding aside. Even if you don't play poker, there
may be someone who does and is on your site right now. Maybe they don't play poker, but they do follow sports and they have been toying the idea of getting into fantasy sports in order to win some cash. Who knows!?! Online gaming is popular. And with the laws loosening once again in the US, there is more room to breath and promote through affiliate sites that points people into these areas. I'm not sure what you niche is, but if you think you can make a squeeze play and get a few banners up promoting online gaming and sports betting, why not give it a shot.

And for those who it may not be a fit for on your site, and have toyed with the idea of playing poker, black jack, fantasy sports, or whatever you fancy, check out the sites and find the right one for you. Many sites offer freeroll poker where you can begin building a bankroll without having to put any money down. Some also have the option of playing with "play money". The choice is up to you. Personally, I've been playing on a couple and have built up a small bankroll for free. I enjoy the game of poker and I know there are millions of others who do as well. As I mentioned earlier, one of them may be on your site now, and if you find this type of affiliate program is a fit for you, then that one person may just sign up through your banner.

This is The Affiliate Network Hub, after all, and I want to provide you with all the helpful information as I possibly can. It puts us both in a win - win situation.

Above and below, I have provide banner links. Peruse at your leisure. I will be adding others as they come in. For the Poker Affiliate World program click here. Full Flush Poker also has an affiliate program. Check it out here. If you have any questions, please get in touch with me and I will do my best to get you the answers.

One more thing: For those who are new to the game of Hold em Poker and want to learn, here's a really great deal at Deuces Cracked. You can also become an affiliate with them.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good blog, I am a marketer and didnt think about gaming sites yet. I think i will thanks!
Http://moneyslifenow.com

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sir. I appreciate that. I wish you much success!! Keep in touch.