Saturday, July 6, 2013

New Layout

I've been spending quite a bit of my free time trying to find the right look for the blog site. I thought the old theme was real cheesy with the picture of $20 bills in the background. I actually got that pic from blogger as they give you the options and ability to customize the look and feel of the site. Research is a huge part of building anything. There are so many sites out there with wonderful information on how to get started to the most savvy. While these viewing these blogs, my mind raced with the cheesiness of my own site. I had to change it. And as you can see, it's pretty simple. Like that old saying K.I.S.S. I'm, um, well, dumb at this point. I wont admit to knowing everything there is to know about being a successful online entrepreneur, but what I will tell you is that I open so many tabs with so many great sites that it slows my laptop down. I see one I like, in it goes to a new tab. If I bookmark it, I may never get back to it. Putting it in a new tab almost forces me to get back to it.

Here's a new thing! I research so much that I obvisously come across many sites, so each week, I will post a new site that I think is worth the read and more importantly, the save. Here's this weeks site: 

Blogger Tips and Tricks | Blogger Tricks | Widgets and SEO Tips

Ankit Kumar Singla is the author of this site. He writes very imformative articles that help you to understand the world of the web. Additionally, he will also give you a step-by-step guide on how to make changes to your site. Currently he is running a contest that is worth more than gold in internet terms. " The winner of this contest will be rewarded by free 'Lite SEO Service' pack and I'll also show his/her banner of size 300 x 250 on sidebar of this blog till the end of this month." (Ankit Kumar Singla )

This is the size if us novices have no idea what it looks like:

Giveaway

Head on over to his site and get in on the action. Who knows, perhaps your site will get the exposure it needs to get your business the boost it needs.

Happy blogging!

No comments: